Saturday, October 25, 2008

McCain has a Pattern and Practice of Supporting Terror

HuffPo is totally blowing my mind today. First the Pinochet meeting, now RENAMO. Thanks for the excellent article. I'm very grateful for your work on this.

"Just as with their Latin American buddies like Pinochet, (I said last week here on HuffPo before any of this broke, I must point out--score one for bloggers! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/18/john-mccain-just-cant-qui_n_135885.html?show_comment_id=16981380#comment_16981380) this wing of the Republicans is willing to use violent guerilla war to jack and stack electoral bodies that then give them the color of law.

That's what the neocons jacked us into doing to Iraq. It's what the McCain campaign advisers, Kissinger chief among them and neocon crazies all, tried to do during this campaign. Now they've been caught red handed trying to jack the presidency for the thrid time in a row.

What elements of this macabre method will be picked up by what other parties? Democrats, I'm looking at you. I suspect there is a "kinder, gentler" version of this method in play, too.

Answer me this, Americans: are we sharing Being aware of our shared becoming? or are we just solitary machines in a mechanical cosmos? I say it's self-evident. We are sovereign here, let's start acting like it.

Posted 04:21 PM on 10/24/2008

No comments: