Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Repeat My Intention to Effect a Citizen's Arresst of Madeleine Albright

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/madeleine-albright/looking-back-with-pride-l_b_142818.html?show_comment_id=17905516#comment_17905516

knowBuddhaU See Profile I'm a Fan of knowBuddhaU
permalink

This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

I am David Parker, a citizen of the state of Washington. If I ever come within arm's reach of Madeleine Albright, I will effect a citizen's arrest, for crimes against humanity committed upon the people of Iraq as a direct result of the sanctions instituted on her watch during the Clinton Administration.

This notice is being posted to a blog, emailed around the world, and burned to CD.


Have more to say than will fit in a comment? Sign up for HuffPost's OffTheBus project, and join thousands of other HuffPost readers in publishing your original reporting and op-eds on the presidential election.

Favorite Flag as abusive Posted 06:23 PM on 11/11/2008

No comments: